Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Teachers View Technology

It doesn't suprise me that the teachers in this study found technology to be helpful for their students and for them. I think my computer at school is very helpful for communication wth parents and teachers as well. Most of the teachers in this study had several years of experience. They also had adequate technology training. I think these two elements have helped their students to benefit from computers in their classroom. I believe the teacher is the most important factor in the education of the student.(Besides the Parent.) When you have a good teacher, they will find a way to make the resources they are given, improve their instruction. The more training/ resources teachers have, the better able they will be at individualizing their instruction.

No comments: